homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Loaded Questions #3

Only the second time I've done them, but the third installment of the meme. Courtesy of this nice person. (Yeah, someday I'll bother figuring out how to link her chicklet and be all cool about it. But not today.)

Hypotheticals: If you could ask the president of the country one question, what would it be?
"Do these pants make me look fat?" BWAHAHAHA!
Okay, um, seriously? I have no idea. I don't think I'd have any questions, just accusations, attacks, and perhaps some spitting and rude gestures. And that wouldn't be nice.

Anything Goes: Fill in the blank: ______ stole the cookies from the cookie jar.
Mommy!

No-Brainers: What do you consider to be the most dangerous creature on Earth?
Humans. I know, I know, but really. We threaten the safety and survival of damn near everything, including and especially ourselves.

Personals: What have you tried in life, and simply were not good at?
Hatha yoga, water skiing

2 comments:

  1. LOL, your answer to the first question made me laugh. :D Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, have you actually tried playing the board game of the same name? In addition to getting some very interesting answers to questions, the whole object is to try to guess which of the other players gave each answer. It can be a lot of fun.

    As for asking the President a question... mine would be more like a demand: "Tell me everything you learned about conspiracies (Area 51, JFK assassination, etc.) after you were sworn in."

    ReplyDelete