homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Vant to Be Alone!

I don't have time for much else these days, so why not another meme? This one, courtesy of The theme? Top 10 things you like to do alone.

Mine? In no particular order...
  1. read
  2. sew
  3. cook
  4. bike
  5. walk/hike
  6. go to the library
  7. shop
  8. visit museums
  9. bathe (Hey, I have small children. It truly is an overlooked luxury!)
  10. pee/poop (See above.)

Several of these are also activities I enjoy with other people...notably, I like to go to the library and cook with my children...but there are still times I crave solitude to enjoy it just for me.

2 comments:

  1. I just went through and read your whole blog, it was fascinating, enlightening, and fun. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete