homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My rock

You know, the rock I apparently live under?

Okay, I remember when M&M's candies added the blue to the standard mix. Hell, I even voted for the new color...one of the few times in the past 15 years that my candidate actually won.

So please tell me why it took me 12 years to actually notice...hey...there aren't any light brown ones anymore!

Yeah apparently they replaced the light brown with the blue. Shows how well I pay attention.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the light brown ones disappeared when the red M&Ms were introduced, which made me sad, because they were my favorites (after green, of course).

    I think maybe the dark brown ones disappeared when blue was introduced.

    Things fall apart, the center cannot hold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they still have dark brown...just no light brown with which to contrast, alas.

    ReplyDelete