homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Well...(s)crap.

I have managed to resist the scrapbooking craze thus far. Frankly, I just don't "get" anyone who has that much time on their hands and spends it doing something that requires that much effort, fussiness, and supplies/equipment.

Then again, if I had that much free time and no one actively climbing me, I'd be sewing...so who am I to talk.

Anyway. It looks like I'll be joining the ranks after all. Because as I do my homeschooling preparation (reading, reading, and more reading), lap books are looking really good to me.

And they really are just tiny, subject-focused...scrapbooks.

I guess I'll have to drop the snark. And start shopping for colorful paper with the rest of the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment