homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

FO: Dogs

I sewed a dog for nephew Charlie's birthday.


Charlie is 5 weeks or so older than Theo, and spent the entire day stressing how he is FOUR but Theo is ONLY THREE. Poor Theo!

When I was shopping for the fabric to make Charlie's dog, Theo pulled a bolt from the rack and said, "Will you make me a dog too, Mom? You could make it with this! I think that's a great idea!!" I tried to steer him toward something a little more neutral, but he wouldn't be budged. So may I present to you...THE PUMPKIN DOG!!


Eh, he loves it. That's all that's important, right? image

3 comments:

  1. AWWW, Pumpkin dog is adorable. (Um, you had to BUY fabric?!?) And where in the heck did Theo get that BLONDE hair?!?

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Of course I had to buy fabric. None of my stash was appropriate. At least not by my standards. Now, Theo's, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, letting go of preconceived notions! That dog rocks!

    ReplyDelete