homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The dog ate my blog

Yeah, I know. You don't want to hear my excuses. You just want new content. Me too.

But just for the record...
  • I've been crazy busy with the munchkins and rarely have more than 5 minutes at a time to sit down, let alone collect my thoughts.
  • On the other hand, I've been having rather a very thoughtful time recently. So much so that I'm so mired in mental exercise that I find it difficult to commit to writing. Even though--duh--part of the whole point of this blog was to work out my convictions through writing. Let's just say my head's been too full and I don't know where I want to start.
  • Oh yeah, my computer got hit by a nasty virus. And 299 of its friends. No kidding. I am SO glad I married a techie.
  • And finally, this is lame, but although the kids have continued to do a number of just darling and endearing things...my camera's flash stopped functioning sometime back in November and I've been rather pouty about going back to image-free posts. (Wah.)

Anyway.

I'm back. New content on the way. Soon. You just watch.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee. Nothing new on my blog either. My camera is out of battery and I'm too lazy to plug it into the charger. Seriously. That, and it's winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, but we're still faithfully checking up on each other, so that's something, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking in from time to time too ... and not writing in my blog either! For many of the same reasons... mostly no computer time with a newly-active almost-10 month old. Looking forward to new posts, Heather!

    Christine/Teachinmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!

    Always glad to read new posts!

    Mary
    indywhited

    ReplyDelete