homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another side of me

When I started this blog, it was intended as a repository for parenting and homeschooling observations and experiences. Of course, there is more to me than that...and the blog has grown to include the learning, etc. of the rest of our family--from gardening to crafting and beyond.

But sometimes, I just want to rant. Or engage in sarcasm. Or muse about something so unrelated to anything that it becomes a glaring distraction from the celebratory tone of the rest of the site...or so it feels to me.

So, I have launched a sister site, where I can let my hair down a bit. I will maintain this site as well, and hope that the separation of content allows me to feel less unfaithful to my original intentions. If you will indulge me the analogy, they will serve as my scrapbook (here) and my soapbox (there).

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment