homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Food Friday: Greatest Hits

Okay, it was one of those weeks where culinary adventure just wasn't in the cards. (And Friday was one of those days when blogging wasn't happening. I know the date on this post is wrong. Shut up.) I still cooked plenty; I just didn't try anything new. But there were still high points.

Our black raspberry bushes are in production mode. The berries are green yet, but there are an overwhelming amount of them. It's going to be a good harvest this year. In anticipation, I thawed the last package of hoarded stored 2009 berries and made my world-famous (well, neighborhood-lauded, at least) pie.


BEFORE

AFTER

Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY wish I lived closer to you....especially during pie season. *DROOL*

    ReplyDelete