homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Monday, June 14, 2010

"...and Everything *Meh*"

There's nothing WRONG with this apron. It's simple, classic, and gets the job done.


But. It's not particularly flattering. (Neither is my hairstyle or the wry smirk, but I was in housecleaning mode. I can't always be gorgeous, people!) Nor does it offer more than basic coverage. And it's thin.

The only thing really in its favor is this lovely (late '70s/early '80s?) bit of kitchen kitsch:


but I would like that more if it weren't a machine job. I believe I inherited this from an aunt. Appearances suggest that this was a hostess giveaway. I could see this being a gift at a Tupperware party or for sending in Betty Crocker box-tops or free with the purchase of a food processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment