homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Free! Beans!

Okay, that's misleading. There are no free beans to be had here, so don't look for a contest. And this isn't even an amusing story about me obtaining free beans.

No, it's an apron. (Well, what did you expect? It's Monday!) The apron was free, which makes it awesome. And it was a promotion from a seller of canned beans. So it bears the Hanover logo and that makes it kitschy, which is a retro word for awesome.

Here is a picture of the free bean apron, as modeled by me and photographed by one of my children. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather, ran across your blog because it was "next" after one of my daughters. My daughters (and a couple sons) range from 15 to 30 and I spent their young years homeschooling and homesteading. Now we're retired from the military and we have dairy goats and poultry and a garden right now, and the last child in school is doing a once a week program called Classical Conversations. So she won't be lonely :). Glad to see you have similar interests!

    ReplyDelete