homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A child after my own heart

Sometimes I upload my photos from the SD card and get a little "oh, the kids took my camera" surprise. Note this recent series.



This was the work of T (6). His explanation? "I was going to wear my new shoes in the woods and I wanted to remember what they looked like before they got dirty."

Okay, you know what? I totally get that. Yeah, maybe he's a bit neurotic. But I find it sweetly charming; and in no small part because in some ways he's so much like me.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of his Great Uncle. He would always check out the tread of shoes before he would decide whether he wanted them or not. Great tread - OK. Nothing special about the tread - forget them!

    ReplyDelete