homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lobster Bib


Um. Yeah.

It's a tea towel.

The only reason this qualifies as an apron is that someone sewed some ties to it to enable the wearing as such. But not gracefully. Unless you are shaped like a column. I refused to post a modeling picture of this one, but trust me...it makes one look that way regardless of natural body shape. It's unflattering and uncomfortable.

But it gets the job done, so I guess it counts. Frankly, the only reason this one is in my collection is because it was part of a "lot" that I acquired from an estate sale.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I have a tea towel apron, only I cut and hemmed it into an apron-like shape.
    That must be the ugliest apron I've ever seen.

    I love your apron posts BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! And yeah...tea towel aprons *can* work. This one just doesn't. If the maker had cut the top narrower, this might have worked. Maybe I will fix it one of these days. But as is? It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete