TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
A minimum of drama and stress.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
My parents come over to watch the kids open gifts, and my husband and I prepare a big brunch. We're becoming "famous" for our Eggs Benedict. Yummmm.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
an all-expenses paid vacation!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We share traditions like reading holiday-themed books, watching Christmas specials, and driving around to look at light displays. I also make sure that the kids are involved with the holiday baking and crafting; we have many handmade memories decorating our home every year!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
UNO, Atari, and tons of board games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Having grandma spend the night Christmas Eve. <3
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
If someone else is paying? Walt Disney World, with the kids! :)
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Nintendo DSi XL Top Sellers Bundle, for my 7yo
The same, for my 4yo!
and a Kinect, for their parents. ;) with the Fitness Bundle, since Mom's the one dreaming.