homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Apron Monday: the bunny trail

Hey, I haven't blogged aprons in a long time! And there's a very good reason for that. Um, I ran out of aprons. My dear, wonderful mother continues to give me aprons as gifts every now and then, though, so I have accumulated a few new things to share. I have just enough new entries to declare a Month of the Apron! Oh wait...4 entries, 5 Mondays in April. Darn it. Close enough.

Ahem.

The first, and newest apron to share is a holiday-themed novelty apron.

Shut up; I don't count *your* chins.
As you can see, this one is store-bought (Kirklands), mass-produced, and all-kitsch. How can you not love those ears? Not well-pictured is the rickrack trim. Not at all pictured are the puffy white tails at the end of each waist tie. Adorable.

Naturally, this apron will not be in heavy rotation after this week. But for now, the kids (and our visitors) are getting a kick out of it. There's one for the win column!!

1 comment: