homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading...home.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Who

Five things which suggest that my toddler may be a Time Lord:

1. He has an affinity for robot dogs.
2. He's rarely called by his given name, but most often by an accepted generic appellation: (The Doctor/ The Baby).
3. He loves bananas.
4. He's usually either inside of, headed for, or talking about his box. (Mind you, J's is a sandbox...)
5. When he sees something new, unusual, or especially dangerous, his instinct is to run toward it. Gleefully.


* * * * *
ETA: Ha. And given that my baby-making days are behind me for good, I guess he is also the last of his kind. ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in fact very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use the web for that reason, and take the latest information.

    my blog post: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heу just wanted to give yοu a quіck heads up.
    The wοrds in your агtiсlе ѕeеm to be running off thе
    screen іn Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'ԁ ροst to let you κnow.

    Тhe desіgn and style lοok gгeat though!
    Ηope you gеt the prοblem fіxed
    soon. Kuԁos

    Нere is my webѕite; http://hebammenwiki.de/index.php?title=Benutzer:FionaLomb

    ReplyDelete